Helping companies with technology Operation Efficiency & Executives with transition
Operations consulting services include but not limited to:
- Modernizing techniques/technology
- Improving service delivery
- Process efficiency
- Simplifying business processes
- Streamlining all activities
- Stopping ad hoc activities
- Delivering more value-added services
Companies hire operations management consultants to improve their business practices by performing a variety of tasks
Use quantitative reasoning skills and ability to think critically, solve complex problems, and provide solutions.
We proceed with a structural approach to evaluate the efficiency and effectiveness of operational practices.
This approach is divided into three key steps:
- Assess whether the function or service needs to be performed
- Develop ideal plan
- Evaluate issues that are the most likely to yield significant results
- Though we agree change is constant, many have not taken the time to master implications for change management. Yet, even applied change management in the traditional manner is no longer sufficient. We see a new level of leadership is needed. Leaders need to be faster, inclusive, and changing behaviors in an agile way. By addressing the rigidness in your technology infrastructure, you create a culture of change and improve your overall change efforts for companies to strengthen their adaptiveness, competencies, and ability to change. Making even small changes stick go a long way toward achieving critical business outcomes.
Planning & Execution
We leverage an industry-proven solution development approach providing well-defined phases that address requirements, design, development, testing, and release cycles.
We organize the solution approach into ten (10) distinct phases during the project life-cycle:
- Due Diligence
- Proof of concept
Whether you need an injection of new ideas, different angles on your strategy, or someone to temporarily lead an initiative… creativity, experience and sound judgement we can help. We deliver business performance improvements for service industries, technology solution companies, manufacturers, logistics services providers and executive leadership teams.
With deep domain expertise gained from working at executive levels in global logistics, high-technology, IT services, business consulting and other industries, we tailor engagements to quickly identify improvement opportunities and accelerate results.
Defining goals and plans of action
Goals need to be Specific, Measurable, Achievable, Realistic and Timely.
We help implement any of the various different types of goals with action plan
- Identify values
- Align the value with the return on investment (ROI)
- Time Management
- Define milestone
- Articulate how the value manifests itself
Type of Goals:
- Short term, must be achieved in less than a year
- Intermediate is for one (1) to five (5) years
- Long term is five (5) to ten (10) years