Use quantitative reasoning skills and ability to think critically, solve complex problems, and provide solutions.
We proceed with a structural approach to evaluate the efficiency and effectiveness of operational practices.
This approach is divided into three key steps:
- Assess whether the function or service needs to be performed
- Develop ideal plan
- Evaluate issues that are the most likely to yield significant results
Companies hire operations management consultants to improve their business practices by performing a variety of tasks, such as:
- Client and internal processes of doing business
- Cost effectiveness
- Labor requirements
- Service Delivery
- Product distribution,
- Minimizing waste by developing the factual Key Performance Indicator Metrics
- Other factors involved in their day-to-day operations.
We help Small to medium size companies with a part time operations leader to achieve their goals at low overhead.