Though we agree change is constant, many have not taken the time to master implications for change management. Yet, even applied change management in the traditional manner is no longer sufficient. We see a new level of leadership is needed. Leaders need to be faster, inclusive, and changing behaviors in an agile way. By addressing the rigidness in your technology infrastructure, you create a culture of change and improve your overall change efforts for companies to strengthen their adaptiveness, competencies, and ability to change. Making even small changes stick go a long way toward achieving critical business outcomes.
- Establish the case for change.
- Communicate the vision for the future
- Resources are effectively project-managed in order to achieve the objectives.
- Ensure the capability to manage change
- Communicate effectively to keep everyone informed and motivation levels high
- Ensure competition of the project