Changes to technology have never been faster, which means customers expect more and expect it faster. Yet, making progress in this area is increasingly complex. Complexity does not help you serve your customers better, it makes it harder. Your ability to keep up is a key to achieve success. Your business must simplify concepts of infrastructure, business processes, and decision making. Like customers, employees want their voices to be heard, and want to be engaged in meaningful work. They want to see that their contributions have impact on the organization’s success. You must develop an organization that can recognize this connection as well as visualize it for your team.
To provides assistance and advice to corporate executives on process improvements and resource utilization for higher efficiency and improved profits:
- Create more effective operations and Information Technology organizations.
- Create strategic partnerships to achieve aggressive goals
- Drive down costs while increasing quality and efficiency through process and training
- Facilitate business relationships
- Deliver more value-added services to client’s needs that are alongside of solutions that are already being addressed
- Focus on processes by streamlining all activities and stopping ad hoc creativity
- Partner with Suppliers/Vendors and Customers to reduce costs
- Create a virtual organization, outsourcing all but the core competence activities
Our mission is to help your business performance to deliver more value added services with less effort
Helping companies with technology Operation Efficiency & Executives with transition
Operations consulting services include but not limited to:
- Modernizing techniques/technology
- Improving service delivery
- Process efficiency
- Simplifying business processes
- Streamlining all activities
- Stopping ad hoc activities
- Delivering more value-added services
Companies hire operations management consultants to improve their business practices by performing a variety of tasks
Use quantitative reasoning skills and ability to think critically, solve complex problems, and provide solutions.
We proceed with a structural approach to evaluate the efficiency and effectiveness of operational practices.
This approach is divided into three key steps:
- Assess whether the function or service needs to be performed
- Develop ideal plan
- Evaluate issues that are the most likely to yield significant results
- Though we agree change is constant, many have not taken the time to master implications for change management. Yet, even applied change management in the traditional manner is no longer sufficient. We see a new level of leadership is needed. Leaders need to be faster, inclusive, and changing behaviors in an agile way. By addressing the rigidness in your technology infrastructure, you create a culture of change and improve your overall change efforts for companies to strengthen their adaptiveness, competencies, and ability to change. Making even small changes stick go a long way toward achieving critical business outcomes.
Planning & Execution
We leverage an industry-proven solution development approach providing well-defined phases that address requirements, design, development, testing, and release cycles.
We organize the solution approach into ten (10) distinct phases during the project life-cycle:
- Due Diligence
- Proof of concept
Whether you need an injection of new ideas, different angles on your strategy, or someone to temporarily lead an initiative… creativity, experience and sound judgement we can help. We deliver business performance improvements for service industries, technology solution companies, manufacturers, logistics services providers and executive leadership teams.
With deep domain expertise gained from working at executive levels in global logistics, high-technology, IT services, business consulting and other industries, we tailor engagements to quickly identify improvement opportunities and accelerate results.
Defining goals and plans of action
Goals need to be Specific, Measurable, Achievable, Realistic and Timely.
We help implement any of the various different types of goals with action plan
- Identify values
- Align the value with the return on investment (ROI)
- Time Management
- Define milestone
- Articulate how the value manifests itself
Type of Goals:
- Short term, must be achieved in less than a year
- Intermediate is for one (1) to five (5) years
- Long term is five (5) to ten (10) years
Through the management of several Merger and Acquisition (M&A) transitions and over 30 years in operations leadership, I provided assistance and advice to corporate executives on process improvements and resource utilization for higher efficiency and improved profits.
- Exhibited and executed a strategy to increase service delivery and to decrease operational costs by 25% (changing net from negative $500K to positive $500K after taxes)
- Manifested an Information Technology service department for a project-based client to improve the quality of service by 50%. This resulted in an increase of revenue from $100K/year to $100K/Month.
- Illustrated strategic processes to coordinate with production to allow clients the ability to reduce the backlog of old client documents and reduce warehousing costs.
- Revealed new structure s for all services which resulted in customer savings of 15% and increased revenue by 38% (Win-Win)
- Entrenched managed service methodology including Service Level Agreements (SLA) including CRM ticketing system & maintenance support